Scottish Maple Cured Salmon & Beetroot Summer Salad
- 1 x 120g pack of Scottish Maple Cured Salmon Pieces
- 50g feta cheese, chopped
- 30g hazelnuts, chopped
- 50g pomegranate seeds
- 150g mixed salad leaves
- 100g cooked beetroot, halved and sliced
- 2tbsp dijon mustard
- 1tsp honey
- 1tsp soy sauce
- Make the dressing by combining the mustard, honey and soy sauce. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Combine the feta cheese, hazelnuts, pomegranate seeds, beetroot and salad leaves in a bowl.
- Add the Maple Cured Salmon Pieces to the bowl and mix.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve.