- 100g Jasmine rice
- Small tin of coconut cream
- 10g butter
- Teriyaki hot smoked salmon
- Red onion
- Red bell pepper
- Yellow bell pepper
- Green bell pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Garlic cloves (peel and leave whole)
- Sprigs of thyme
- Boil the jasmine rice until just cooked in salted water.
- Fork in the butter and slowly add the coconut cream and the seasoning. Do not add too much coconut cream as this will make the rice too wet, just enough to make it sticky and nicely flavour it.
- Cut all the vegetables into large quite chunky pieces. (Too small and they will just burn in the process of roasting in the oven).
- Once cut transfer into a bowl and rumble in vegetable oil with the peeled whole garlic, sprigs of thyme and salt & pepper.
- Place onto a suitable roasting tray/dish and place into a preheated oven at 180C.
- Depending on the size of the cut vegetables this will take approximately 20-30 minutes, halfway through roasting thoroughly mix so there is an even cook and colour.
Warm the Teriyaki hot smoked salmon for 3-5 minutes
Place the roasted vegetables onto a suitable dish or plate add the Jasmine coconut rice, place the warmed Teriyaki hot smoked salmon on top drizzle with the Teriyaki sauce, and garnish with fresh picked and washed coriander leaves. Enjoy!