- 100g Scottish smoked salmon, roughly torn
- 200g mixed salad greens, washed & torn
- 2 tomatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into 1cm strips
- 2 tablespoons caper, drained
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mistard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Arrange the salad greens into a deep bowl, and top with the smoked salmon, tomatoes, peppers, capers and spring onions.
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, vinegar, olive oil, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss.
- Serve immediately.