Yorkshire Puddings with Gravadlax and Mustard & Dill Sauce
- 8 tablespoons plain flour
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 8 tablespoons cold water
- 8 tablespoons cold mik
- 1 x 140g pack of Marks & Spencer Scottish Salmon Gravadlax with Mustard & Dill Sauce
- Sieve the flour into a bowl and add a pinch of salt.
- Mix the beaten eggs, cold water and cold milk into a jug.
- Slowly add the wet mixture to the flour and salt, mixing continually with a wooden spoon, until a smooth runny batter is obtained.
- Leave the mixture to stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, heat the oven to 230oC / fan 210oc / gas mark .
- Add half a teaspoon of oil to each section of a muffin tin, and place in oven to heat.
- When the oil is smoking hot, pour the Yorkshire pudding mixture into each section of the tin.
- Cook got 15-20 minutes if making canapes, or 30-35 minutes if making large puddings.
- Once cooked, remove from oven, and once cooled add mustard and dill sauce to each pudding and stuff with pieces of Gravadlax.